Leadership Labs offer you the opportunity to practice and receive real-time feedback on the development of critical communication and interpersonal influence skills. These Labs give you the rare experience of concentrated focus on your own “soft skill” development.
We throw you into experiential exercises, testing your ability to build effective relationships, motivate others, and influence outcomes. These Leadership Labs are not a spectator sport. You will be asked to further your leadership and interpersonal skills in every Lab. Together in the Leadership Labs, we create a feedback intensive environment where you continually evaluate your own behavior, reflect on it, and choose better ways to interact. As with many things in life, what you get out of these experiences will depend on what you put into them. YOU have to choose to engage and get involved, to ask yourself tough questions about your behavior, to experiment with new approaches, and to push yourself to find new behaviors that suit your own unique brand of leadership. The Leadership Labs provide the playing field for you to do just that; the more you get out on the field and play, the more you will get out of the Labs.
The Leadership Labs Experience will focus on:
- Team Development and Effectiveness
- Personal and Social Competence
- Leveraging Personality Differences
- Conflict Management
- Influence, Power, and Politics
- Leadership and Team building
- Leadership strategy and goal setting
- This program helps you to take a deep look at leadership, through the lens of applied behavioral science. You will be able to assess, where you stand as a leader and where you want to go as a leader and where you want to lead your team.
How different is this program?
- In this group 10-20 people meet with a common theme – Leadership.
- Program spread across minimum of a month and maximum of 3 months.
- Participants will be given case studies, activities, and exercises and expected to participate actively.
- Participants will be assessed based on parameters agreed with the leadership team.
- The scores will be shared with the participant and then an action plan is formulated.
- Participants are expected to behave ‘naturally’.